NATURAL Relief for Sinus Infections
You have a sinus microbiome!
Chronic sinusitis? You have complex communities of microbes living in you. In fact, at any one time, an individual can host 10 to 100 trillion microorganisms. Microorganisms outnumber your human cells by at least a factor of 10. (Who is driving this bus!)
Bacterial and fungal communities live in your respiratory tract. Healthy microbial communities help fight infection and reduce inflammation.
Why Antibiotics tend to make Sinus Infections Worse
In 1999, Mayo Clinic researchers found the cause of most chronic sinus infections is actually an immune system response to fungus.
96% of sinus infections are fungal related, not bacterial. (Mayo Clinic) When docs prescribe antibiotics for sinus infections without testing, they are causing a catch-22, worse problems with no relief long term. Your doctor can swab the inside of your nose to collect a specimen that will help determine if you have a bacterial or fungal infection.
Fungal hyphae can form fungus balls in the sinus, sometimes causing an obstruction. Ok, you are right, this is bad! Let’s talk about possible first steps you can take before the hyphae start wadding up into balls.
Not Medical Advice
This information does not replace medical advice from your physician. You just may want to print out a copy of the Mayo study highlighting the part about 96% of sinus infections are fungal. Be ready to hand the study to your doctor if you are hastily diagnosed without testing and handed an antibiotic prescription.
Antibiotic use will leave people without a resolution for 96% of sinus infections. Unfortunately, we are all aware that antibiotics take a toll on intestinal health. Antibiotics don’t kill fungal infections. You may have a bit of relief as they do kill bacteria also present, but the fungus is left to continue to grow and multiply. Colloidal Silver fights bacteria and fungus. Using colloidal silver nasal preparations can eliminate a fungal infection in as little as one week.
How to Use Colloidal Silver Nasal Spray
I use colloidal silver sinus spray as a safe option for clogged sinuses. The directions recommend 2 squirts up each nostril. You’ll want to plug your nose so the solution stays in for 10 minutes. Do this morning and evening.
Other Ways to Support the Respiratory System
Essential Oils (Please note, not all essential oils are safe and most should not be taken internally or applied topically). I only recommend Young Living. Get started with us today and have access to our VIP education group and resources.
Top Essential Oil Blends for Respiratory Support:
Breathe Again Roll-on, Raven, R.C. and Thieves
- Diffuse Raven, RC, Thieves or Peppermint
- Apply Breathe Again Roll On Topically (chest, under jawbone 4-8x/day).
Supplements, Nutritional Support and Other Ideas for Respiratory and Sinus Support:
- Daily NingXia Red for antioxidant and cellular support
- Super C Chewable – You need a food form Vitamin C!
- ImmuPro chewable tablets (also helps with sleep since it has melatonin, use at bedtime)
- Inner Defense capsules (we take this gem when feeling under the weather – essential oils in the capsules do not kill off normal flora like antibiotics do!).
- Vitamin D3/K2 and Life 9 Probiotics to build up your immune system
- Gargle with Thieves Mouthwash (diluted in water)
- Put a few drops of Thieves essential oil in clear vegetable capsules and take several times a day;
- Add 1 drop Thieves essential oil to warm tea or water.
- Tent your head over hot water to which you have added a few drops of peppermint, Thieves or Raven. Breathe deeply!
Save 24% – And get Peppermint, Thieves, Raven and an ultrasonic diffuser – plus 9 additional essential oils for your wellness cabinet! Get the Essential Oil Premium Starter Kit for $165 ($400 value) and get a $25 goodie bag of resource books and info from me.