Taco Salad with Homemade Taco Seasoning Mix
Taco Salad Seasoning Mix
Taco Seasoning Mix (get organic spices!)
• 1/3 cup chili powder
• 2 Tbs cumin
• 4 tsp crushed red pepper
• 1 Tbs oregano
• 4 tsp garlic powder
• 2 tsp onion powder
• 2 tsp Real Salt
- Combine and store in a cool, dry place.
- To use, sauté an onion in extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil, add one pound of grass-fed ground beef and cook until brown.
- Add 1/2 – 1 Tbs. of the taco seasoning and 1/2 cup water.
- Let simmer for 10 minutes.
Assemble a salad
- Romaine, plus mixed greens
- 1 avocado, sliced or chopped
- Diced tomato
- red onion, sliced
- cilantro, chopped
- seasoned ground beef, using seasoning mix above
- sprouts, grow your own!
- extra virgin olive oil
Grass-fed Beef Tenderloin Tips with Coconut Milk GravyNovember 6th, 2023
Pepper, Onion, Mushroom Egg BakeNovember 5th, 2023
Double Chocolate Brownie, Gluten-Free, Dairy-FreeNovember 4th, 2023
Paleo Hot Sour Soup with Shitake MushroomsOctober 25th, 2023
Simple SyrupOctober 25th, 2023