Taco Salad with Homemade Taco Seasoning Mix
Taco Salad Seasoning Mix
Taco Seasoning Mix (get organic spices!)
• 1/3 cup chili powder
• 2 Tbs cumin
• 4 tsp crushed red pepper
• 1 Tbs oregano
• 4 tsp garlic powder
• 2 tsp onion powder
• 2 tsp Real Salt
- Combine and store in a cool, dry place.
- To use, sauté an onion in extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil, add one pound of grass-fed ground beef and cook until brown.
- Add 1/2 – 1 Tbs. of the taco seasoning and 1/2 cup water.
- Let simmer for 10 minutes.
Assemble a salad
- Romaine, plus mixed greens
- 1 avocado, sliced or chopped
- Diced tomato
- red onion, sliced
- cilantro, chopped
- seasoned ground beef, using seasoning mix above
- sprouts, grow your own!
- extra virgin olive oil
Paleo Cinnamon MuffinsFebruary 17th, 2023
Pedialyte …. eeeek!February 6th, 2023
Paleo Crack SlawJanuary 25th, 2023
Mexican Beef with Stew Meat (not stew)January 20th, 2023
Beef Stew with Carrots, Celery, Onion, GarlicJanuary 12th, 2023