Paleo Teriyaki Sauce for Chicken or Fish
Teriyaki Sauce Recipe for 2 pounds of chicken wings or legs.
Also great on Salmon, beef or pork!
- 1 teaspoon Real Salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- ½ cup San J Tamari or Coconut Aminos
- 2 tablepoons honey
- 2 tablespoons raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce or sriracha sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon fish sauce
- ½ cup raw cashews, roughly chopped. Toast in a hot frying pan for 10 minutes.
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds. Toast in a hot frying pan for 10 minutes.
- Sliced green onions for garnish
Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper.
Arrange on a wire rack set in a baking sheet that has been lined with foil to catch the drippings.
Bake 45 minutes at 400 degrees, rotating half way through.
While the chicken is in the oven, combine all the ingredients into a pot and simmer 20 minutes.
If you don’t want to wait for the sauce to reduce and thicken, add the thickener below.*
After the chicken is done, remove from oven and place into a large bowl.
Add the sauce, toss to coat.
Remove to serving platter.
Garnish with toasted sesame seeds and cashews and then green onions.
*Optional for Thick Sauce
- 2 tbsp cold water
- 2 tsp Tapioca flower or Arrowroot powder
Grass-fed Beef Tenderloin Tips with Coconut Milk GravyNovember 6th, 2023
Pepper, Onion, Mushroom Egg BakeNovember 5th, 2023
Double Chocolate Brownie, Gluten-Free, Dairy-FreeNovember 4th, 2023
Paleo Hot Sour Soup with Shitake MushroomsOctober 25th, 2023
Simple SyrupOctober 25th, 2023