Ground Turkey, Marinara over Zucchini Noodles
Here’s my recipe for Ground Turkey Marinara with Zucchini Noodles.
I used half the zucchini noodles the first night and stored the other half (raw) in a mason jar for the next day’s leftovers.
Spiralize your Vegetables!
- 2 pounds ground turkey, cooked in olive oil (Do ahead to save time at dinner).
- ½ large onion, diced
- 2 medium zucchini, spiralized
- 2.5 cups organic marinara sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 – 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- Cook ground turkey in olive oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste (set aside)
- Sauté onion in olive oil
- Stir in a jar (2.5 cups) of marinara sauce.
- Add the cooked turkey and heat through.
Prepare the mushrooms and zucchini noodles:
- In a skillet, heat olive oil, add sliced mushrooms and crushed garlic, sauté for a minute then add zucchini noodles.
- Stir fry quickly, just a few minutes to heat through.
Garnish with fresh basil if you have it!
Store extra raw Zucchini Noodles in a mason jar.
Sugar-free Chocolate Candy with Raw CacaoAugust 29th, 2022
Ground Turkey, Marinara over Zucchini NoodlesAugust 26th, 2022
Easy Treat or Dessert (Grain-Free, Sugar-Free, Dairy-Free)August 23rd, 2022
Taco Salad with Homemade Taco Seasoning MixAugust 22nd, 2022
Ground Beef Breakfast Sausage RecipeAugust 19th, 2022