How to Spiralize Vegetables and Make Zoodles
Using my spiralizer with a Butternut Squash.
Peel the butternut squash and cut off the end with the seeds.
Cut the straight part into two pieces and spiralize.
Toss noodles with Avocado Oil, salt and pepper.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread noodles on the pan.
Bake in a 400 degree oven about 10-15 minutes.
Alternatively, the noodles can be sautéed in a pan with oil for a few minutes. Cover and let steam until desired consistency.
Serve with an organic marinara sauce and grass-fed Italian Sausage.
This is the Spiralizer I use to make noodles from vegetables.
Which Vegetables Can be Spiralized?
- Beets, Golden or Red (add to salad)
- Bell Pepper (great for fajitas or taco salad)
- Broccoli Stem
- Butternut Squash
- Cabbage, Green or Red (Great for Coleslaw)
- Daikon Radish
- Onions, Red Onions (Cut onions without tears!)
- Root Vegetables (Parsnip, Rutabaga, Turnip, Celeriac)
- Summer Squash
- Sweet Potato, White Potato
- Taro Root
Easy Treat or Dessert (Grain-Free, Sugar-Free, Dairy-Free)October 23rd, 2022
Salmon and Kohlrabi NoodlesOctober 17th, 2022
Happy Healthy FudgeOctober 6th, 2022
Chocolate Chia Pudding – Big BatchSeptember 23rd, 2022
Sugar-free Chocolate Candy with Raw CacaoAugust 29th, 2022