Belly Fat, Be Gone!
Quick tips and my Podcast with Dr. Josh Axe
Plus two detox drink recipes
Five Easy additions to benefit your efforts to bust belly fat and control blood sugar.
Cinnamon and cinnamon bark oil are fantastic for supporting healthy blood sugar levels along with a low carb, real food eating plan.
Consume 3/4 tsp of true cinnamon a day:
- The consumption of cinnamon is associated with a statistically significant decrease in levels of fasting glucose, total cholesterol, LDL-Cholesterol, and triglyceride levels, and an increase in HDL-Cholesterol levels. [source]
- helps improve Hemoglobin A1C [source]
- reduces fasting blood glucose and systolic blood pressure [source]helps correct abnormal cholesterol levels [source]
- helps improve lean body mass [source]
Suggested uses for Cinnamon Bark Vitality Oil
- Dilute with a carrier oil, add to a vegetable capsule and take as a dietary supplement
- Add to tea, hot chocolate, or coffee in place of ground cinnamon for a warm, spicy flavor
- Elevate your smoothie or green drink with a drop of Cinnamon Bark Vitality and benefit from its antioxidant properties
- Substitute Cinnamon Bark Vitality in any recipe that calls for ground cinnamon.
Cayenne for Enhanced metabolism
- Cayenne Tincture: Liquid herbal extract supports the heart and circulatory system
- Easily absorbed liquid to help your body recognize & use herbs
- Prepared from the fruit (pepper) of certified organic Capsicum annum plants
- Capsaicinoids (CAPs) found in chili peppers and pepper extracts, are responsible for enhanced metabolism and increased fat loss. [source]
- Testimony, “Awesome stuff! I use this in my daily water routines. My main goal in using Cayenne is for the detoxing and weight management benefits. Although there are a ton of additional benefits as well. I use a 32oz stainless steel bottle filled with filtered water, 1 full dropper of this liquid cayenne and fresh squeezed lemon juice. I aim for 4 of these per day. I also use in cooking applications. I would highly recommend!” JM ~ Arizona
How to Use Cayenne Tincture
Add 1 full squeeze of the dropper bulb to 4 oz. of water or or other liquid, 2 to 4 times per day. It is easily absorbed into the bloodstream.
Ginger has anti-inflammatory, anticoagulant, digestive, anesthetic, expectorant, and antifungal properties. Studies show that consuming ginger will help support healthy metabolism and improve body composition.
- Consuming ginger is known to relieve common health problems, including pain, nausea, and vomiting. [source]
- Ginger supplementation significantly lowered fasting blood sugar, the mean variation of HbA1C, and LDL/HDL ratio. [source]
- Ginger consumption has potential in managing obesity [source]
- Ginger consumption significantly decreased anthropometric measurements (Body weight, BMI, waist circumference, hip circumference, waist-to-hip ratio, waist-to-height-ratio, body fat, body fat mass, fat-free body mass) and total appetite scores compared with the placebo group in this study.
- Ginger has a beneficial role in metabolic syndrome treatment due to its hypotensive, anti‐obesity, hypoglycemic, and hypolipidemic effects. [source]
How to use fresh ginger
Grate fresh ginger on salads, add it to Kale/Apple/Lemon/Ginger Juice or add to green smoothies.
Try Ginger Vitality Essential Oil
Use Ginger Vitality Essential Oil: Add 2 drops to brewed green tea along with 2 drops of Tangerine Vitality essential oil.
4. Grapefruit, Lemon
Grapefruit is a metabolic stimulant. It has antioxidant, detoxifying and fat-dissolving properties. It is useful for cellulite. It enhances energy metabolism and helps reduce body weight and abdominal fat. [source]
Lemon is well known to have many beneficial effects on human health due to its rich content in bioflavonoids and other bioactive compounds. [source]
Lemon is a natural stress reliever also has antioxidant properties. Both lemon and grapefruit reduce body weight gain and reduce fat. [source]
5. Slique Essence
Slique Essence is like hitting the “easy button” when improving health and metabolism. Slique Essence supports healthy weight-management goals.
Slique Essence combines Grapefruit, Tangerine, Lemon, Spearmint, and Ocotea with stevia extract in a unique blend that supports healthy-weight management goals. These ingredients work together to help control hunger.
How to use Slique Essence
- Shake vigorously before use.
- Add 2–4 drops of Slique Essence to 4–6 oz. of your favorite beverage, Tea or water.
- Use between and during meals regularly throughout the day whenever hunger feelings occur.
Add Slique Essence to Raw Apple Cider Vinegar and water
Make this triple serving Detox Drink
Get Slique Essence and the oils for the detox drink here
- Slique Essence – combines Grapefruit, Tangerine, Lemon, Spearmint, and Ocotea with stevia extract in a unique blend that supports healthy-weight management goals. These ingredients work together to help control hunger. Item#: 4586
- Thieves® essential oil – is a legendary blend of purifying essential oils, Clove, Lemon, Cinnamon Bark, Eucalyptus radiata, and Rosemary, known for immune support and cleansing properties when taken internally and refreshing breathing experiences aromatically and topically.
- Peppermint – When taken internally, peppermint is great for cravings and it promotes healthy bowel function, supports gastrointestinal system comfort, and adds a fresh, minty flavor to foods.
- Stress Away™ essential oil blend features Copaiba, Lime, Cedarwood, Vanilla, Ocotea, and Lavender for an exotic aroma used for exactly for what the name says and for achieving a happy and positive day.
Ideal Apple Cider Vinegar will meet these criteria:
- Organic – apples are heavily sprayed
- Raw, unpasteurized because heat kills enzymes. We want the enzymes active to enhance digestion.
- Unfiltered –Has the “mother” settlement with the probiotics.
- Not distilled like white vinegar (from grain) very refined
- The whole apple is used
- Undiluted! I have been recommending Bragg’s but now I have learned that there is an apple cider vinegar that is not diluted. Fairchild’s has no water added and will be darker because it is more concentrated. Bragg’s has 25% less vinegar than Fairchild’s.
- Cost is similar or better than Bragg’s, and you will get 100% Raw ACV with Fairchild’s. With Bragg’s you are paying for some water.
Fairchild’s 100% Raw Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
No Water Added, Full Strength
Fairchild’s by Golden Valley Vinegar is the nation’s premier apple cider vinegar producer. Over the years, we’ve been a major supplier of pure, unfiltered and unpasteurized organic ACV to the industry’s biggest bottlers and distributors, providing our rich, golden, proprietary “with the Mother” product.
Listen to the Podcast:
Secret detox drink recipe
This detox drink not only tastes great, it will help you burn fat, lose weight, balance blood sugar levels, and get your body healthy!
- 1 glass of purified water (12-16 oz.)
- 2 Tbs raw apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbs lemon juice (try Italian Volcano USDA Organic Lemon Juice)
- 1 tsp cinnamon, organic, non-irradiated ceylon cinnamon
- A few drops of cayenne pepper tincture or organic cayenne powder
- Sweet Leaf Stevia drops to taste
Italian Volcano Organic Lemon Juice
Italian Volcano® Lemon and Lime Juice are 100% juice. Italian Volcano Lemon® Juice contains 40 organic Sicilian lemons per liter with no preservatives. Grown in volcanic rich soil near Mt. Etna, this lemon juice always tastes fresh whether you’re adding a little zing to dinner or to a cocktail!
All the citrus fruits used in the production of the juice are harvested by hand and processed immediately to ensure the freshest product possible. You’ll taste the difference!
Dandelion for Liver Support and Health BenefitsFebruary 26th, 2023
Here’s a List of Options for DetoxFebruary 25th, 2023
Broccoli sprouts Help you DETOX – they have indole 3 Carbinol and SulforaphaneFebruary 25th, 2023
Is Vitamin D3 Supplementation Necessary?February 10th, 2023