Chocolate Chia Pudding – Big Batch
Chocolate chia pudding recipes can be scaled up to make a big batch. The pudding can be frozen or freeze dried.
The ratio of chia to liquid is 1/4 cup Chia to 1 cup liquid. Chia pudding is very forgiving when it comes to the ratio of liquid to chia.
- 32 oz carton unsweetened Milkadamia Macadamia Nut Milk or 48 oz refrigerated Forager Cashew Milk.
- 1/2 cup Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener
- 1.5 cups Raw Cacao
- 1.5 to 2 cups Chia Seeds
- 3 Tbs organic maple syrup – omit for lower carb
- 2-3 tsp liquid chocolate stevia drops
When liquid is added to chia seeds they tend to clump. Some people prefer to use a whisk when making chia pudding, but for a big batch you can also use aVitamix Blender.
Combine the nut milk, raw cacao, Monk Fruit sweetener and liquid stevia. Whisk in the chia seeds. Taste it to decide if you want to add more stevia or maple syrup. Divide into serving containers or divide into containers for freezing. Refrigerate 20 minutes or longer.
Chocolate Chia Pudding: Little Batch
- 1/4 c chia
- 1 cup cashew milk
- 3 Tbs Raw Cacao
- 1 Tbs Monk fruit sweetener
- 1 tsp Maple Syrup
- 1/2 tsp Chocolate Stevia Drops
Don’t Eat Grocery Store Pickles – Make Your Own!August 1st, 2023
Paleo FajitasJuly 1st, 2023
Green Smoothie with Spirulina and CollagenJune 11th, 2023
Potatoes and PomeraniansJune 7th, 2023