Chocolate Chia Pudding – Big Batch
Chocolate chia pudding recipes can be scaled up to make a big batch. The pudding can be frozen or freeze dried.
I adjusted this recipe to cut the carbs from maple syrup by substituting half of the maple syrup with liquid chocolate stevia drops. If you do not want to use maple syrup, just use chocolate stevia, and taste/adjust until it seems right to you.
Recipe for Big Batch of Chia Pudding
The ratio of chia to liquid is 1/4 cup Chia to 1 cup liquid.
- 32 oz carton unsweetened nut milk
- 1.5 cups Raw Cacao
- 1.5 to 2 cups Chia Seeds
- 3 Tbs organic maple syrup – omit for lower carb
- 2-4 tsp liquid chocolate stevia drops (use less if you are adding maple syrup, taste as you go)
When liquid is added to chia seeds they tend to clump. Some people prefer to use a whisk when making chia pudding, but for a big batch you can also use a Vitamix Blender.
- Combine the nut milk, raw cacao, maple syrup and liquid stevia.
- Whisk in the chia seeds.
- Taste it to decide if you want to add more stevia or maple syrup.
- Divide into serving containers or divide into containers for freezing.
- Refrigerate 20 minutes or longer.
Chocolate Chia Pudding: Little Batch
Affiliate links are in this post. This is not medical advice. Consult with your physician. If you grab anything we mention using our referral links, we may get a small commission. However, there’s no cost to you.