Baked Chicken Thighs – Batch and Freeze
Not only is this an easy recipe, but it can be doubled so the you have extra to freeze for a future meal.
- 3.5 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Onion powder
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 large shallots, sliced (about 1 cup)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- 9×13 glass baking dish (line with parchment paper)
- Place chicken thighs in the baking dish
- Sprinkle dried herbs, salt and pepper over the chicken. (Change out the spices as desired).
- Sprinkle the sliced shallots over the top.
- Bake at 425 for 30 minutes.
Make spaghetti squash. If you have an Instant Pot, it takes only a few minutes. Here’s tips for making spaghetti squash in the oven.
How to make spaghetti squash in an Instant Pot
- Cut in half, around the middle.
- Scoop out the seeds and goop.
- Add 1 cup water to the Instant Pot.
- Place halves of squash in the pot.
- Seal. Set Instant Pot to Manual for 7 minutes.
- Release steam.
- Remove squash and scrap out squash with a fork to make shreds.
Freeze in storage containers or use Ball jars (without shoulders).
Chop the chicken into bite-sized pieces. If you have leftover squash put that in the bottom of the storage container, top with marinara then add the chopped chicken.