Baked Chicken Thighs – Batch and Freeze
Not only is this an easy recipe, but it can be doubled so the you have extra to freeze for a future meal.
- 3.5 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Onion powder
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 large shallots, sliced (about 1 cup)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- 9×13 glass baking dish (line with parchment paper)
- Place chicken thighs in the baking dish
- Sprinkle dried herbs, salt and pepper over the chicken. (Change out the spices as desired).
- Sprinkle the sliced shallots over the top.
- Bake at 425 for 30 minutes.
Make spaghetti squash. If you have an Instant Pot, it takes only a few minutes. Here’s tips for making spaghetti squash in the oven.
How to make spaghetti squash in an Instant Pot
- Cut in half, around the middle.
- Scoop out the seeds and goop.
- Add 1 cup water to the Instant Pot.
- Place halves of squash in the pot.
- Seal. Set Instant Pot to Manual for 7 minutes.
- Release steam.
- Remove squash and scrap out squash with a fork to make shreds.
Freeze in storage containers or use Ball jars (without shoulders).
Chop the chicken into bite-sized pieces. If you have leftover squash put that in the bottom of the storage container, top with marinara then add the chopped chicken.
Paleo Chicken Bake with Tamari and Apple Cider VinegarMay 24th, 2022
Chocolate Chia Pudding – Big BatchMay 23rd, 2022
Smoothie for a Meal: Veggie-Packed Green Protein SmoothieMarch 8th, 2022
Liver Soothing Warm Beverage – Caffeine Free and Gluten FreeMarch 1st, 2022