Nut Butter Replacement – Organic Coconut Manna, Pure and Delicious Coconut Butter
Are you nut-free? Try coconut butter, aka coconut manna, when you want a delicious replacement for nut butter.
Nutiva, Organic Coconut Manna, Pure and Delicious Coconut Butter, 15 oz (425 g). 25% off for Thrive members
What is Thrive Market?
Thrive Market is an online market offering the highest quality, healthy and sustainable products, delivered at member-only prices. With the annual membership, members save on the highest-rated products from the most trusted organic and non-GMO brands.
$5/month membership-based market that gives you access to the best healthy products, delivered at guaranteed savings.
Thrive Market: Sign up and get $40 off your first order.
Try it in your morning smoothie.
- Coconut milk
Because Manna is made from only whole organic coconuts, it tends to settle and become firm. If too firm, warm the jar gently in water to soften. Always stir before use. Microwaving is not recommended.
Organic whole coconut puree.
How to Store Coconut Butter
No refrigeration required; spreads easily at temperatures above 80°F.
Almond Joy Cups with Coconut Manna
INGREDIENTS For the coconut butter filling:
- ⅓ cup coconut butter
- 2 – 3 Tbs coconut flour
- 1 Tbs organic maple syrup
- 6 whole almonds
- Optional: 1 tbsp shredded coconut as a topping
For the chocolate coating:
- 2 cups dairy-free dark chocolate chips
- 1 Tbs Nutiva coconut oil
- Use 6 regular sized silicone cupcake liners or line 6-muffin tin with paper cupcake liners.
- If you have mini cupcake liners, that might be a better idea – make twelve!
- Add coconut butter, maple syrup and 1 Tbs optional shredded coconut to a small bowl, mix.
- Add coconut flour, a spoonful at a time, mixing well until a stiff dough forms.
- Chill the filling in the fridge while you make the chocolate coating.
- Add chocolate and coconut oil to a glass bowl. Microwave until smooth, stirring every 20-30 seconds.
- Use about 1 Tbs of filling and form into a ball. Press down to make a patty. Press one whole almond into the top. Set aside until chocolate is added.
- Add chocolate to each muffin cup, filling about 1/3 full, approximately 1 – 2 Tbs.
- Place coconut butter patty on top add another 1-2 Tbs melted chocolate.
- Top with shredded coconut and chopped almonds if desired.
- Freeze 20 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container in the freezer
Does Your Baby Cry All the Time? Does your Baby have Infant Acne or other Skin Issues?March 26th, 2023
Dandelion for Liver Support and Health BenefitsFebruary 26th, 2023
Here’s a List of Options for DetoxFebruary 25th, 2023
Broccoli sprouts Help you DETOX – they have indole 3 Carbinol and SulforaphaneFebruary 25th, 2023