Heavenly Coconut Pudding, Dairy-free, Grain-free
2 cups canned coconut milk, full fat
1/4 tsp Real Salt
1/4 cup coconut sugar
1/4 cup arrowroot powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
Grated dark chocolate (and/or toasted coconut)
- Lightly grease (with coconut oil) four 4-ounce molds (silicone 4oz)https://amzn.to/33LdGnl
- In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, combine coconut milk, salt, sugar, vanilla.
- Stir until sugar dissolved.
- Remove 1/2 cup warm coconut milk to a separate bowl.
- Whisk the warm coconut milk with arrowroot powder to create a smooth slurry.
- Slowly whisk the slurry into the pot.
- Cook, whisking constantly for five minutes until thickened, like pudding.
- Remove from heat, divide into four prepared molds.
- Cool at room temperature for 20 minutes, then loosely cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator.
- Chill for 4 or more hours.
- To serve, remove from the mold. If not using silicone, run a thin wet knife along the edges.
- Invert the pudding onto a plate.
- Garnish with shaved chocolate, toasted coconut and/or cinnamon.
Don’t Eat Grocery Store Pickles – Make Your Own!August 1st, 2023
Paleo FajitasJuly 1st, 2023
Green Smoothie with Spirulina and CollagenJune 11th, 2023
Potatoes and PomeraniansJune 7th, 2023