Paleo Cornbread Muffins
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1/3 cup Coconut Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Real Salt
- 1 Tbs Nutritional Yeast
- 1/2 cup dairy-free milk (coconut milk or macadamia nut milk)
- 2 Tbs raw honey
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 Tbs melted ghee or coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease the bottom of 9 silicone muffin cups, set on a baking tray.
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix eggs, honey, dairy-free milk in a separate bowl.
- Pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, mix.
- Add melted ghee or coconut oil and mix.
- Use a little less than 1/4 cup batter per muffin cup.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 17-20 minutes.
- Cool on a rack.