Paleo Cornbread Muffins
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1/3 cup Coconut Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Real Salt
- 1 Tbs Nutritional Yeast
- 1/2 cup dairy-free milk (coconut milk or macadamia nut milk)
- 2 Tbs raw honey
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 Tbs melted ghee or coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease the bottom of 9 silicone muffin cups, set on a baking tray.
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix eggs, honey, dairy-free milk in a separate bowl.
- Pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, mix.
- Add melted ghee or coconut oil and mix.
- Use a little less than 1/4 cup batter per muffin cup.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 17-20 minutes.
- Cool on a rack.
Paleo Cinnamon MuffinsFebruary 17th, 2023
Pedialyte …. eeeek!February 6th, 2023
Paleo Crack SlawJanuary 25th, 2023
Mexican Beef with Stew Meat (not stew)January 20th, 2023
Beef Stew with Carrots, Celery, Onion, GarlicJanuary 12th, 2023