Gut Soothing Gelatin made with Grass-Fed Beef Gelatin
If you’ve ever experienced digestion issues, you’ve probably tried a variety of ways to tame tummy trouble.
A natural way to improve digestion is by incorporating gelatin into your diet.
Gelatin is most beneficial for improving the lining in the digestive tract and combatting intestinal damage which ultimately prevents permeability and leaky gut syndrome.
How can gelatin help improve digestion?
- Increase stomach acid
- Aids in digestion – helps to break down foods for easier and more comfortable digestion
- Heal and seal the gut lining: glutamine, an amino acid, is proven to improve the lining of the intestinal track and heal “leaky gut” syndrome, a condition where the lining of the intestines weakens
- 1 Cup Fresh or Frozen Blueberries
- 3 Tbs Grass Fed Beef Gelatin
- 2 Tbs of Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 3/4 Cups of Coconut Milk Kefir or Coconut Yogurt (1 can of full fat coconut milk mixed in a jar with 3 probiotic capsules. Cover with cheesecloth. Let sit on counter 48 hours).
- Stir occasionally with a non-metal spatula.
- 1 Cup of Hot Water
- 1 Tbs raw honey (optional)
- Blend berries, coconut yogurt, sweetener and lemon juice. Set aside.
- Heat water in a pan and slowly sprinkle the gelatin powder on top. Whisk it in as you sprinkle.
- Slightly cool the gelatin then add to blended berry mixture and stir well.
- Pour into 9×9 glass dish and refrigerate several hours or overnight to completely set.
- Enjoy a large square with meals or as a snack.
Only use Beef Gelatin that is a pasture-raised, grass-fed bovine gelatin powder.
- Versatile: can be mixed in hot or cold liquids in a variety of recipes
- Just one ingredient: no artificial flavors, supplements or fillers – just bovine hide gelatin
- Compliant: gluten free, Paleo friendly, and Whole30® Approved
FREE SHIPPING on all orders with 6+ cartons
Chia Super Food for Energy, Weight Loss & MoreFebruary 8th, 2023
Raw Organic Pumpkin, Flax and Sunflower SeedsJanuary 16th, 2023
Sprouting 101December 18th, 2022
Trying to Lose Weight? Why I Recommend Avoiding Most Dried FruitOctober 3rd, 2022
Why Eat Grass-Fed MeatSeptember 14th, 2022