Green Smoothie: Superfood Protein Smoothie
- 1 can full fat coconut milk (Native Forest and Natural Value are BPA-free)
- 2 stalks celery
- 3 Romaine leaves
- 3 strawberries + 1/4 c frozen raspberries (Or 1/2 – 1 cup frozen berries)
- 3 tsp Nutrex Hawaii Hawaiian Spirulina powder
- 1/4 tsp Sweetleaf Stevia ( 1×4 OZ) if desired
- 1 1/2 c water/ice
- 2 scoops Collagen Peptides or Collagen Hydrolysate
Combine all ingredients in a blender. I love the Vitamix
Makes 8 cups.
2 cups per serving. Refrigerate up to 24-48 hours, covered (mason jar works well). Smoothies can be frozen in jars without “shoulders” to avoid glass breakage.