How to Make a Low Carb Protein Smoothie
Recipe for a Real Food, Low Carb, Dairy-free quality Protein Smoothie!
Hopefully you have a fabulous blender.
I use the Vitamix, best kitchen appliance I own!
- 3 stalks celery
- 2 carrots
- 1 cup broccoli
- 2 cups dark green leafy veg
- 1 Tbs Hawaiian Spirulina
- 3 scoops Collagen Protein
- 6 Brazil Nuts (thyroid support, selenium!)
- 1 pear (mine was previously sliced and frozen)
- 1/4 cup cranberries (frozen)
- 1 can Native Forest Coconut Milk
- 1 can water
- 4-5 drops SweetLeaf SteviaClear
Makes about 2.5 quarts or 3 servings
Refrigerate in glass jars.
Consume within 3 days.
Paleo Hot Sour SoupJanuary 28th, 2022
Liver Tonic Drink RecipeJanuary 6th, 2022
Sugar-free Chocolate Candy with Raw CacaoJanuary 3rd, 2022
Dark Chocolate Almond Coconut Candy (Healthy Almond Joy)December 30th, 2021
Chicken Cacciatore – Simple Prep, PaleoDecember 30th, 2021