Dairy-free Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
Dairy-free, Gluten-free Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
In a Blender mix
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup cold canned coconut milk (or previously frozen coconut milk)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- Dash of salt
- 1/4 tsp liquid stevia drops
- 1 drop Peppermint Vitality Essential Oil
- 2 Tbs Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips
Mix all but chocolate chips in a blender.
- Scoop ice-cream out of blender into a bowl.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Serve immediately (it will be a little soft) or freeze in shallow containers until ready to serve then blend in the Vitamix just prior to serving.
Paleo Cinnamon MuffinsFebruary 17th, 2023
Pedialyte …. eeeek!February 6th, 2023
Paleo Crack SlawJanuary 25th, 2023
Mexican Beef with Stew Meat (not stew)January 20th, 2023
Beef Stew with Carrots, Celery, Onion, GarlicJanuary 12th, 2023