Dairy-free Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
Dairy-free, Gluten-free Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
In a Blender mix
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup cold canned coconut milk (or previously frozen coconut milk)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- Dash of salt
- 1/4 tsp liquid stevia drops
- 1 drop Peppermint Vitality Essential Oil
- 2 Tbs Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips
Mix all but chocolate chips in a blender.
- Scoop ice-cream out of blender into a bowl.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Serve immediately (it will be a little soft) or freeze in shallow containers until ready to serve then blend in the Vitamix just prior to serving.
Don’t Eat Grocery Store Pickles – Make Your Own!August 1st, 2023
Paleo FajitasJuly 1st, 2023
Green Smoothie with Spirulina and CollagenJune 11th, 2023
Potatoes and PomeraniansJune 7th, 2023