Healthy Jello from Grass-fed Gelatin
Here is a recipe for making healthy gelatin without added sugar or artificial ingredients.
- 1.5 cups NingXia Red
- ¼ cup cool water
- ¼ cup hot (almost boiling) water
- 1 tablespoon of grass-fed Gelatin Powder
- 1 cup of fresh fruit (optional) – Strawberries, blueberries, orange slices
- Get an 8×8 glass baking dish ready.
- Pour the cool water into a mixing bowl or quart-sized mason jar.
- Add the gelatin powder.
- Whisk or stir briskly. It will begin to thicken.
- Add ¼ cup of really hot water, continue mixing.
- Combine gelatin/water mixture with NingXia Red and mix well.
- If adding fruit, place pieces in the 8×8 baking dish.
- Pour the jello mixture over the fruit.
- Lightly stir to coat the fruit.
- Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
- Cut into cubes.