Healthy Jello from Grass-fed Gelatin
Here is a recipe for making healthy gelatin without added sugar or artificial ingredients.
- 1.5 cups NingXia Red
- ¼ cup cool water
- ¼ cup hot (almost boiling) water
- 1 tablespoon of grass-fed Gelatin Powder
- 1 cup of fresh fruit (optional) – Strawberries, blueberries, orange slices
- Get an 8×8 glass baking dish ready.
- Pour the cool water into a mixing bowl or quart-sized mason jar.
- Add the gelatin powder.
- Whisk or stir briskly. It will begin to thicken.
- Add ¼ cup of really hot water, continue mixing.
- Combine gelatin/water mixture with NingXia Red and mix well.
- If adding fruit, place pieces in the 8×8 baking dish.
- Pour the jello mixture over the fruit.
- Lightly stir to coat the fruit.
- Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
- Cut into cubes.
Paleo Cinnamon MuffinsFebruary 17th, 2023
Pedialyte …. eeeek!February 6th, 2023
Paleo Crack SlawJanuary 25th, 2023
Mexican Beef with Stew Meat (not stew)January 20th, 2023
Beef Stew with Carrots, Celery, Onion, GarlicJanuary 12th, 2023