Rosemary Garlic Bread, Grain-free, Diary-free
- Grease a 8×4 loaf pan with coconut oil
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside
- In a separate bowl beat eggs with a hand mixer for 2 minutes
- Slowly add the melted butter while continuing to mix the eggs
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients, mixing until just combined
- Pour into prepared loaf pan
- Sprinkle with Everything but the Bagel seasoning
- Bake 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes, test with a toothpick for doneness
- Remove from oven, let sit 10 minutes before removing from the pan
- Serve warm from the oven, or toast individual slices.
- Store in airtight container in the refrigerator.