Paleo Chicken Bake with Tamari and Apple Cider Vinegar
This recipe can be assembled and frozen to be cooked later or cook right away.
- 4 pounds organic boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 tsp Real Salt
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 cup Organic gluten-free Tamari Sauce or coconut aminos
- 2 Tbs. Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
- 4 cloves of garlic, pressed (or sprinkle garlic powder generously)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Use two 9×13 pans and line with parchment paper for easy clean up.
- Combine all ingredients and divide between two baking dishes.
- Bake 20 minutes covered. Uncover and bake 20-30 minutes longer until golden brown.
- Serve with cauliflower rice and steamed broccoli with butter.
Enjoy within a few days, freeze leftovers or freeze dry.
Paleo Cinnamon MuffinsFebruary 17th, 2023
Pedialyte …. eeeek!February 6th, 2023
Paleo Crack SlawJanuary 25th, 2023
Mexican Beef with Stew Meat (not stew)January 20th, 2023
Beef Stew with Carrots, Celery, Onion, GarlicJanuary 12th, 2023