Paleo Chicken Bake with Tamari and Apple Cider Vinegar
This recipe can be assembled and frozen to be cooked later or cook right away.
- 4 pounds organic boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 tsp Real Salt
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 cup Organic gluten-free Tamari Sauce or coconut aminos
- 2 Tbs. Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
- 4 cloves of garlic, pressed (or sprinkle garlic powder generously)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Use two 9×13 pans and line with parchment paper for easy clean up.
- Combine all ingredients and divide between two baking dishes.
- Bake 20 minutes covered. Uncover and bake 20-30 minutes longer until golden brown.
- Serve with cauliflower rice and steamed broccoli with butter.
Enjoy within a few days, freeze leftovers or freeze dry.
Paleo Chicken Bake with Tamari and Apple Cider VinegarMay 24th, 2022
Chocolate Chia Pudding – Big BatchMay 23rd, 2022
Smoothie for a Meal: Veggie-Packed Green Protein SmoothieMarch 8th, 2022
Liver Soothing Warm Beverage – Caffeine Free and Gluten FreeMarch 1st, 2022