Phytocillin for lungs, bronchioles, sinus
“We always have this in our cabinet. Works very well when we have colds/viruses. Helps shorten duration and symptoms.” ~Ann
Phytocillin promotes respiratory/microbial balance
Phytocillin is an herbal remedy that can help promote respiratory health. Respiratory tissues, including sinus, throat, lungs, and bronchioles respond positively to the use of Phytocillin.
- Herbal mixture used to fight respiratory problems due to bacteria, fungus or virus.
- It is fantastic to use at the beginning of an illness but can help those who are suffering a long time with an illness.
- Respiratory tissues including sinus, throat, lungs, bronchioles, respond positively to its use.
Testimony from Julie E. “I had a lingering respiratory condition after the flu this winter, that simply would not go away. I had pain in my lungs and a constant cough as well as post-nasal drip. Then my integrative medicine doctor recommended Phytocillin and another remedy from the same company. Within a week, I felt significantly better – no pain, cough almost gone, no drip to feed a cough. So I stopped taking it. And the pain etc came back almost immediately. Obviously, this is a long-term solution. I went back on it, and within a month, didn’t have to take it any more. So give it a long try, and it will help.”
Testimony from Liz: “Phytocillin by Herbs Etc is amazing! My husband and I take this at the first sign of illness and we are better after a few doses. I would highly recommend it.this is worth its weight in gold!”
Phytocillin Classic Liquid Extract
Ingredients in Phytocillin liquid tincture
Ingredients in Phytocillin Liquid: Usnea lichen, Yerba Mansa root, Propolis gum [bee product], Organic Echinacea angustifoliaroot, Organic Licorice root, Oregon Grape root, Organic Hops strobile.
Other Ingredients: US Pharmacopoeial alcohol (69-79% by volume), purified water, vegetable glycerine.
Gluten free. No artificial sweeteners, artificial preservatives, corn syrup, colors or flavors.
- Echinacea Angustifolia Root: It helps to strengthen the immune system, and may be used to control viral infections like colds and flu.
- Oregon Grape root: Supports liver function, improve bile circulation, and also help in blood cleansing.
- Yerba Mansa root: This is a medicinal plant used as a disinfectant and for helping with pain.
- Liquorice root: This plant offers several health benefits including anti-bacterial, antiviral and anti-fungal.
- Usnea Lichen: This plant is effective against gram-positive bacteria. It is beneficial for skin and throat infections.
- Hops strobile: This plant has a calming ability on the body and is also used in controlling nervous tension and insomnia.
How to use Phytocillin liquid tincture
Available as gel capsules or liquid tincture.
Works incredibly fast
“I had the bottle of Phytocillin just in case I needed it. I took 2 capsules and literally the next morning I felt fine. I will always have it on hand.” ~Steve
Testimony by EP Lee: “Phytocillin softgels work very well on sinus problems by keeping my sinuses open and sinus tissues healthy.”
Supplements, Nutritional Support and Other Ideas for Respiratory and Sinus Support:
- Daily NingXia Red antioxidant drink clinically shown to increase physical energy levels, improve sleep patterns, and reduce daily stress. It’s packed with powerful antioxidants to help against oxidative stress and support normal cellular function.
- Super C Chewable – You need a food form Vitamin C!
- ImmuPro chewable tablets gives your body the extra immune system support it needs, day or night. This fruit and mushroom powder blend with pure Orange essential oil. Contains chelated minerals, including zinc and selenium, which emerging science suggests are more easily absorbed by the body for proper immune function. Delivers melatonin, which encourages restful sleep by promoting the body’s natural sleep rhythm.
- Inner Defense capsules with Thieves, Oregano and Thyme. Reinforces systemic defenses. Promotes healthy respiratory function. Offers immune support. Creates unfriendly terrain for yeast and fungus. Dissolves quickly for maximum results. I take this gem when feeling under the weather – essential oils in the capsules do not kill off normal flora like antibiotics do!
- Vitamin D3/K2 Available in 5,000 IU or 10,000 IU. I take increased doses for three days with initial symptoms then return to either 5,000 or 10,000 IU.
- Life 9 Probiotics to build up your immune system
- Gargle with Alcohol-Free Colloidal Silver Thieves Mouthwash (diluted in water).
- Put a few drops of Thieves essential oil in clear vegetable capsules and take several times a day. Thieves® is a legendary blend of essential oils is formulated with Clove, Lemon, Cinnamon Bark, Eucalyptus Radiata, and Rosemary, which provide immune support and cleansing properties when taken internally.
- Add 1 drop Thieves essential oil to warm tea or water.
- Tent your head over hot water to which you have added a few drops of peppermint, Thieves or Raven. Breathe deeply!
Proper HydrationMarch 1st, 2024
Vitamin D3 – Take with Magnesium and K2February 29th, 2024
Is Almond Flour Safe to Consume?February 25th, 2024
PseudoGout, CPPDFebruary 21st, 2024
Oxalic Acid and Kidney Stones and Mineral AbsorptionFebruary 20th, 2024