Candy – Coconut Oil and 100% Raw Cocoa
This recipe is from Judy Tsafrir, MD
2/3 cup virgin coconut oil
2/3 cup organic raw cocoa
any unsulfered dried fruit: dried blueberries, very small pieces of dried cherries, raisins, pieces of dried prunes, whatever you like.
- Melt the coconut oil in a small saucepan and mix in the cocoa.
- Put a piece of dried fruit in each of the silicone bottom ice cube tray compartment.
- Fill the compartment with the melted coconut oil-cocoa mixture.
- Place in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Must be stored in the freezer and eaten right away!
This is a simple recipe. Here are more options when making healthy candy.
Paleo Cinnamon MuffinsFebruary 17th, 2023
Pedialyte …. eeeek!February 6th, 2023
Paleo Crack SlawJanuary 25th, 2023
Mexican Beef with Stew Meat (not stew)January 20th, 2023
Beef Stew with Carrots, Celery, Onion, GarlicJanuary 12th, 2023