Better Than Botox, Collagen Gelatin, and Bone Broth
I am a big fan of homemade bone broth.
This food supplies gelatin and collagen and is important for healing and sealing leaky gut but it is also great for healthy skin, hair, nails.
Read: Bone Broth Benefits
Collagen is the abundant protein in the body that comprises connective tissue (including joints, bones,tendons, ligaments, hair, muscles, nervous tissue). It is found everywhere in the body, including the nerves. Its role is to support and bind other tissues. Unlike other proteins in the body, collagen is fibrous which gives it special strength and flexibility.
Collagen formation in the body is affected by aging, sun exposure, toxins, smoking, poor blood sugar control, poor hydration, nutrient deficiency, stress and excess cortisol.
Vitamin C promotes collagen synthesis.
Collagen is amazing, listen to the podcast to learn more.
If you are ready to get down to business make this delicious anti-aging Collagen Mocha
Collagen Peptides Quick Overview:
More absorbable, easy to digest! (Peptides are pre-digested)
Collagen peptides are short chain amino acids naturally derived from pasture-raised collagen protein.
Unlike gelatin, these peptides are soluble in cold liquids as well as hot.
Collagen peptides contain the same amino acids as gelatin which are identical to the protein found in skin, nails, hair, bones, cartilage, and joints.
Collagen Peptides powder is easy to use and doesn’t clump like gelatin powder.
- Order Collagen Peptides HERE.
- Uses: Stir into water, coffee, tea, green smoothies other beverages
- Add to smoothies as protein booster
- Mix with soups or sauces
Collagen Protein (Gelatin) Quick Overview:
Gelatin will thicken in cold liquids. The amino acids contained in gelatin are therapeutic and are identical to the protein found in skin, nails, hair, bones, cartilage, and joints.
- Uses: For a hot drink, mix 1-2 scoops collagen protein into 4 oz. cold liquid, let sit for one minute then add 4 oz. of hot liquid to dissolve. fruit juice, broth, or herbal tea are great suggestions.
- For adding to food, gelatin can be utilized in a variety of your favorite foods such as fruit gelatin, custards, soups, and stews.
- Order Collagen Protein HERE.
- Prefer to purchase Bone Broth?