Better Than Botox, Collagen Gelatin, and Bone Broth
I am a big fan of homemade bone broth.
This food supplies gelatin and collagen and is important for healing and sealing leaky gut but it is also great for healthy skin, hair, nails.
Collagen is the abundant protein in the body that comprises connective tissue (including joints, bones,tendons, ligaments, hair, muscles, nervous tissue). It is found everywhere in the body, including the nerves. Its role is to support and bind other tissues. Unlike other proteins in the body, collagen is fibrous which gives it special strength and flexibility.
- Collagen formation in the body is affected by aging, sun exposure, toxins, smoking, poor blood sugar control, poor hydration, nutrient deficiency, stress and excess cortisol.
- Vitamin C promotes collagen synthesis.
- Collagen is amazing, listen to the podcast to learn more.
If you are ready to get down to business make this delicious anti-aging collagen mocha.
Will Collagen really help me look younger?
I know what you’re thinking, collagen seems too good to be true, right?
By simply incorporating a supplement into your diet, you’re magically supposed to appear 10 years younger? The short answer is no, that’s not quite how this powerful ingredient works. Collagen is not some magical elixir of youth, but by incorporating a collagen supplement into your daily routine, you can help to promote and aid skin elasticity while helping restore your body’s natural production of collagen proteins and amino acids.
Unlike gelatin, collagen hydrolysate is soluble in cold liquids as well as hot.
Collagen contains the same amino acids as gelatin and are identical to the protein found in skin, nails, hair, bones, cartilage, and joints.
Collagen powder is easy to use and doesn’t clump like gelatin powder.
- Order Collagen HERE.
- Uses: Stir into water, coffee, tea, green smoothies other beverages
- Add to smoothies as protein booster
- Mix with soups or sauces
Collagen Gelatin Quick Overview:
Gelatin will thicken in cold liquids. The amino acids contained in gelatin are therapeutic and are identical to the protein found in skin, nails, hair, bones, cartilage, and joints.
- Uses: For a hot drink, mix 1-2 scoops collagen protein into 4 oz. cold liquid, let sit for one minute then add 4 oz. of hot liquid to dissolve. fruit juice, broth, or herbal tea are great suggestions.
- For adding to food, gelatin can be utilized in a variety of your favorite foods such as fruit gelatin, custards, soups, and stews.
- Order Collagen HERE.
- Prefer to purchase Bone Broth?
The Benefits of Mushroom PowderMay 13th, 2022
The Pros and Cons of Monk Fruit SweetenerMay 5th, 2022
Improving Gut HealthApril 14th, 2022
Are Oranges Dyed?March 30th, 2022