Do you have chronic Inflammation?
Recent investigations have shown that inflammation is a major factor for the progression of various chronic diseases/disorders, including diabetes, cancer, cardiovascular diseases, eye disorders, arthritis, obesity, autoimmune diseases, and inflammatory bowel disease. [source]
What causes of inflammation can we control?
- Poor diet
- Chronic stress
- Lack of sunshine
Eat real food
Include PFV in every meal. Healthy, clean animal protein, healthy fats (not refined oils like canola, sunflower, safflower, corn oil) and lots of veggies (limit starchy veg). Read The Reclaim Diet where I outline the healthy human eating plan.
Every day incorporate more veggies and fresh herbs into your meals.
- Fresh garlic
- Fresh ginger
- Broccoli and broccoli sprouts
- Dark green leafy veg
Why you want to see the sun in the morning.
People who don’t get enough sunlight have altered cellular defense mechanisms that can lead to excessive inflammation. [source]
Regularly see the morning sun with naked eyes and you will enjoy many health benefits including better sleep, more energy, improved mood, less anxiety, increased insulin sensitivity and lower inflammation. [source]. Read more here.
Supplements and Superfoods that may help
To fight inflammation incorporate a few supplements and super foods daily:
- Hawaiian Spirulina, 1 tsp in a smoothie. Read about Spirulina Benefits
- Organic Green loose leaf tea
- Organic Turmeric Powder
- NingXia Red, 2oz
- Vitamin C
- Omega 3 fish oils
Learn how to sprout broccoli seeds
Sprouting is the process of soaking, then germinating seeds and beans.
- Eating the young seedling sprout provides an abundance of nutrients in the freshest form possible.
- Soaking the seed or bean in water releases the natural enzymes and the dormant seed/bean comes to life.
- The sprout is a nutrient-dense food, containing vitamins, minerals, fiber, enzymes, easily digestible plant carbohydrates and proteins.
- Read more here.
Quick List – What to Take When SickSeptember 26th, 2023
Key Info: Updated COVID shots for 2023-2024September 26th, 2023
Everyone Needs to Know: MTHFRSeptember 21st, 2023
Apple Cider Vinegar for HealthSeptember 20th, 2023