Natural Health Battle Plan – 4 Part Series
Videos, Recipes, and practical information to support a healthy immune system during flu and virus season.
Practical tips to keep your immune system in tip top shape
Worried about getting a virus, cold, or flu?
- Prevention is powerful.
- Do you know what to do when you think you are coming down with something?
- Tips in the videos teach about diet, hydration, a few key vitamins, recipes, herbs, essential oils and more.
Videos – Natural Health Battle Plan
This is a 4-part series.
- Learn practical tips on key supplements, foods and more to have on hand.
- What to take daily.
- What to do when you’ve been exposed or are fighting flu, virus, cold.
Natural Health Battle Plan – Video 1
- How to keep yourself well with things you have in your kitchen or can easily pick up at the store.
- Commercial cold and flu remedies – do they help?
- Prevention is powerful – (not talking about a mask).
- Foods to eat. Hydration.
- Supplements. Which supplements? How much?
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D3
- Benefits of raw honey, garlic, Cayenne Pepper tincture.
- Ceylon cinnamon.
- Simple Syrup Recipe
Natural Health Battle Plan – Video 2
- Part 2 – Learn more about a healthy immune system
- Onions Garlic
- Raw Honey, Manuka Honey
Natural Health Battle Plan – Video 3
Learn about using basic ingredients for your natural health battle plan: Natural flu remedies and flu fighters. View Part 3 here on Brighteon.
- Cayenne pepper
- Cayenne pepper tincture
- Raw honey
- Green Tea
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Turmeric Golden Milk
- Detox Bath Colloidal
- Colloidal Silver – and benefits for sinus
- Hydrogen Peroxide in the ears
Natural Health Battle Plan – Video 4
How to use essential oils.
What are the top essential oils for “preppers” and anyone who wants to be prepared to stay well.
- Quick list of supplements to support your body.
- Vitamin D3 with K2.
- Thieves Essential oil
- Inner Defense
- Thieves Cough Drops
- How to make Simple Syrup
- How to use a hot compress with essential oils
- How to support the respiratory system
Supplements and Recipes
Supplements mentioned in the Battle Plan:
Supplements: 15% off at my professional dispensary, Wellevate, here. Register for a free account, then search for the supplements listed below.
Vitamin D3 with K2
- Vitamin D3 With K2 Liquid 1 oz (Ortho Molecular)
- D3 5,000 + K 60 softgels (Metagenics)
- D3 10,000 + K 60 gels (Metagenics)
Read my post, “Why You Need to Supplement with Vitamin C.”
What to take for daily support and how to take high dose Vitamin C when you need lots of support.
- Zinc Picolinate Plus w/ Copper 25 mg or
- LDA Trace Minerals (what I take) has zinc, selenium, copper, iodine and other supporting minerals.
Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
Recipes mentioned in the Battle Plan
Basic Onion Soup
- 3 Onions, sliced
- 6 cloves Garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup fresh oregano, chopped
- 4 cups bone broth or water
- Real Salt
- Lemon, fresh whole
- Ginger, 1” slice
- 1 tsp raw honey
- Echinacea tea or Echinacea drops
- Soothing, comforting, healing
Read more here if you are wondering if Elderberry should be avoided:
Ginger, Lemon, Honey Tea
- 1 tsp raw honey
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 inch piece of ginger—smash ginger slices to release flavor
- Add ginger to teacup
- Pour in hot water
- Steep 3 min
- Add juice of 1/2 lemon
- Add tsp honey
Elixir Recipes using Raw Apple Cider Vinegar, Honey, Cayenne, Garlic, Cinnamon, Lemon
Honey + 1 Tbs Apple Cider Vinegar or 1/2 Lemon juiced; add Cayenne (I add a dropper of cayenne tincture, or as much as you can tolerate).
Water + 1-2 cloves pressed Raw Garlic + 1 tsp Honey
Warm water + 1 tsp Honey + 1 tsp Cinnamon
Health Drink: Add 1 Tbs ACV to half a cup of purified water and drink three times a day.
You can combine some of these to simplify.
My daily wellness drink recipe
- 20 – 24 oz water
- 3 Tbs raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 dropper of cayenne
- 3 drops Thieves essential oil
- 2 drops Iosol Iodine
- 1 dropper Fulvic Acid
- 2 oz NingXia Red
- 1 tsp Elderberry Syrup
- Cayenne Powder
- Cayenne Tincture
- Powder, begin with small amount. 1/8 or 1/4 tsp cayenne in a glass of warm water each morning
- Tincture, take 5 to 15 drops, in water or with food, one to 3 times a day
Apple Cider Vinegar + Cayenne
- Quart jar
- 3.5 cups water
- 1/2 cup raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp Raw Honey
- 1/4 tsp cayenne, gradually increase amount tolerated
- Drink 1 cup, 4 times a day
- 2 cups coconut milk or almond/cashew (can use bone broth)
- 1 tsp organic turmeric
- 1/2 tsp Ceylon cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp ginger powder or piece of fresh ginger
- 1 tsp of raw honey
- blend, heat gently
- 1.5-2 cups Epsom salts (1/2 cup for child <60 pounds)
- Buy epsom salt with no fragrance
- Add Young Living essential oils to the Epsom salts, then pour under faucet: eucalyptus, lavender, 10 drops each
- Detox bath, 2-3 times/week.
- Fill the tub with hot water, as hot as you can stand it, let cool naturally to detox better
- 1 cup baking soda, optional
Paleo Hot Sour SoupJanuary 28th, 2022
How to Nebulize Hydrogen PeroxideJanuary 24th, 2022
One Day Cranberry CleanseJanuary 23rd, 2022
Natural, Pure, Effective Acne TreatmentJanuary 20th, 2022
Antiviral Oral and Nasal Spray using Betadine IodineJanuary 20th, 2022