Natural Health Battle Plan – 4 Part Series
Videos, Recipes, and practical information to support a healthy immune system during flu and virus season.
Practical tips to keep your immune system in tip top shape
Worried about getting a virus, cold, or flu?
- Prevention is powerful.
- Do you know what to do when you think you are coming down with something?
- Tips in the videos teach about diet, hydration, a few key vitamins, recipes, herbs, essential oils and more.
Videos – Natural Health Battle Plan
This is a 4-part series.
- Learn practical tips on key supplements, foods and more to have on hand.
- What to take daily.
- What to do when you’ve been exposed or are fighting flu, virus, cold.
Natural Health Battle Plan – Video 1
- How to keep yourself well with things you have in your kitchen or can easily pick up at the store.
- Commercial cold and flu remedies – do they help?
- Prevention is powerful – (not talking about a mask).
- Foods to eat. Hydration.
- Supplements. Which supplements? How much?
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D3
- Benefits of raw honey, garlic, Cayenne Pepper tincture.
- Ceylon cinnamon.
- Simple Syrup Recipe
Natural Health Battle Plan – Video 2
- Part 2 – Learn more about a healthy immune system
- Onions Garlic
- Raw Honey, Manuka Honey
Natural Health Battle Plan – Video 3
Learn about using basic ingredients for your natural health battle plan: Natural flu remedies and flu fighters. View Part 3 here on Brighteon.
- Cayenne pepper
- Cayenne pepper tincture
- Raw honey
- Green Tea
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Turmeric Golden Milk
- Detox Bath
- Colloidal Silver – and benefits for sinus
- Hydrogen Peroxide in the ears
Natural Health Battle Plan – Video 4
How to use essential oils.
What are the top essential oils for “preppers” and anyone who wants to be prepared to stay well.
- Quick list of supplements to support your body.
- Vitamin D3 with K2.
- Thieves Essential oil
- Inner Defense
- Thieves Cough Drops
- How to make Simple Syrup
- How to use a hot compress with essential oils
- How to support the respiratory system
Supplements and Recipes
Supplements mentioned in the Battle Plan:
Supplements: 15% off at my professional dispensary, Wellevate, here. Register for a free account, then search for the supplements listed below.
Vitamin D3 with K2
- Vitamin D3 With K2 Liquid 1 oz (Ortho Molecular)
- D3 5,000 + K 60 softgels (Metagenics)
- D3 10,000 + K 60 gels (Metagenics)
Read my post, “Why You Need to Supplement with Vitamin C.”
What to take for daily support and how to take high dose Vitamin C when you need lots of support.
- Zinc Picolinate Plus w/ Copper 25 mg or
- LDA Trace Minerals (what I take) has zinc, selenium, copper, iodine and other supporting minerals.
Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
Recipes mentioned in the Battle Plan
Basic Onion Soup
- 3 Onions, sliced
- 6 cloves Garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup fresh oregano, chopped
- 4 cups bone broth or water
- Real Salt
- Lemon, fresh whole
- Ginger, 1” slice
- 1 tsp raw honey
- Echinacea tea or Echinacea drops
- Soothing, comforting, healing
Read more here if you are wondering if Elderberry should be avoided:
Ginger, Lemon, Honey Tea
- 1 tsp raw honey
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 inch piece of ginger—smash ginger slices to release flavor
- Add ginger to teacup
- Pour in hot water
- Steep 3 min
- Add juice of 1/2 lemon
- Add tsp honey
Elixir Recipes using Raw Apple Cider Vinegar, Honey, Cayenne, Garlic, Cinnamon, Lemon
Honey + 1 Tbs Apple Cider Vinegar or 1/2 Lemon juiced; add Cayenne (I add a dropper of cayenne tincture, or as much as you can tolerate).
Water + 1-2 cloves pressed Raw Garlic + 1 tsp Honey
Warm water + 1 tsp Honey + 1 tsp Cinnamon
Health Drink: Add 1 Tbs ACV to half a cup of purified water and drink three times a day.
You can combine some of these to simplify.
My daily wellness drink recipe
- 20 – 24 oz water
- 3 Tbs raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 dropper of cayenne
- 3 drops Thieves essential oil
- 2 drops Iosol Iodine
- 1 dropper Fulvic Acid
- 2 oz NingXia Red
- 1 tsp Elderberry Syrup
- Cayenne Powder
- Cayenne Tincture
- Powder, begin with small amount. 1/8 or 1/4 tsp cayenne in a glass of warm water each morning
- Tincture, take 5 to 15 drops, in water or with food, one to 3 times a day
Apple Cider Vinegar + Cayenne
- Quart jar
- 3.5 cups water
- 1/2 cup raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp Raw Honey
- 1/4 tsp cayenne, gradually increase amount tolerated
- Drink 1 cup, 4 times a day
- 2 cups coconut milk or almond/cashew (can use bone broth)
- 1 tsp organic turmeric
- 1/2 tsp Ceylon cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp ginger powder or piece of fresh ginger
- 1 tsp of raw honey
- blend, heat gently
- 1.5-2 cups Epsom salts (1/2 cup for child <60 pounds)
- Buy epsom salt with no fragrance
- Add Young Living essential oils to the Epsom salts, then pour under faucet: eucalyptus, lavender, 10 drops each
- Detox bath, 2-3 times/week.
- Fill the tub with hot water, as hot as you can stand it, let cool naturally to detox better
- 1 cup baking soda, optional
Everyone Needs to Know: MTHFRSeptember 21st, 2023
Apple Cider Vinegar for HealthSeptember 20th, 2023
Supporting Your Immune SystemSeptember 17th, 2023
Insomnia and Buttered CigarettesSeptember 15th, 2023