Natural Health Battle Plan -Videos, Recipes, and practical information to support a healthy immune system during flu season
Practical tips to keep your immune system in tip top shape
Worried about getting a virus, cold, or flu?
- Prevention is powerful.
- Do you know what to do when you think you are coming down with something?
- Tips in the videos teach about diet, hydration, a few key vitamins, recipes, herbs, essential oils and more.
Videos – Natural Health Battle Plan
- Natural Health Battle Plan – Video 1
- Natural Health Battle Plan – Video 2
- Natural Health Battle Plan – Video 3
- Natural Health Battle Plan – Video 4
Supplements mentioned in the Battle Plan:
Supplements: 15% off at my professional dispensary, Wellevate, here. Register for a free account, then search for the supplements listed below.
Vitamin D3 with K2
- Vitamin D3 With K2 Liquid 1 oz (Ortho Molecular)
- D3 5,000 + K 60 softgels (Metagenics)
- D3 10,000 + K 60 gels (Metagenics)
Read my post, “Why You Need to Supplement with Vitamin C.”
What to take for daily support and how to take high dose Vitamin C when you need lots of support.
- Zinc Picolinate Plus w/ Copper 25 mg
- LDA Trace Minerals (what I take) has zinc, selenium, copper, iodine and other supporting minerals.
Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
Recipes mentioned in the Battle Plan
Basic Onion Soup
- 3 Onions, sliced
- 6 cloves Garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup fresh oregano, chopped
- 4 cups bone broth or water
- Real Salt
- Lemon, fresh whole
- Ginger, 1” slice
- 1 tsp raw honey
- Echinacea tea or Echinacea drops
- Soothing, comforting, healing
Read more here if you are wondering if Elderberry should be avoided:
Ginger, Lemon, Honey Tea
- 1 tsp raw honey
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 inch piece of ginger—smash ginger slices to release flavor
- Add ginger to teacup
- Pour in hot water
- Steep 3 min
- Add juice of 1/2 lemon
- Add tsp honey
Elixir Recipes using Raw Apple Cider Vinegar, Honey, Cayenne, Garlic, Cinnamon, Lemon
Honey + 1 Tbs Apple Cider Vinegar or 1/2 Lemon juiced; add Cayenne (I add a dropper of cayenne tincture, or as much as you can tolerate).
Water + 1-2 cloves pressed Raw Garlic + 1 tsp Honey
Warm water + 1 tsp Honey + 1 tsp Cinnamon
Health Drink: Add 1 Tbs ACV to half a cup of purified water and drink three times a day.
You can combine some of these to simplify.
My daily wellness drink recipe
- 20 – 24 oz water
- 3 Tbs raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 dropper of cayenne
- 3 drops Thieves essential oil
- 2 drops Iosol Iodine
- 1 dropper Fulvic Acid
- 2 oz NingXia Red
- 1 tsp Elderberry Syrup
- Cayenne Powder
- Cayenne Tincture
- Powder, begin with small amount. 1/8 or 1/4 tsp cayenne in a glass of warm water each morning
- Tincture, take 5 to 15 drops, in water or with food, one to 3 times a day
Apple Cider Vinegar + Cayenne
- Quart jar
- 3.5 cups water
- 1/2 cup raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp Raw Honey
- 1/4 tsp cayenne, gradually increase amount tolerated
- Drink 1 cup, 4 times a day
- 2 cups coconut milk or almond/cashew (can use bone broth)
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp Ceylon cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp ginger powder or piece of fresh ginger
- 1 tsp of raw honey
- blend, heat gently
- 1.5-2 cups Epsom salts (1/2 cup for child <60 pounds)
- Buy epsom salt with no fragrance
- Add Young Living essential oils to the Epsom salts, then pour under faucet: eucalyptus, lavender, 10 drops each
- Detox bath, 2-3 times/week.
- Fill the tub with hot water, as hot as you can stand it, let cool naturally to detox better
- 1 cup baking soda, optional
Reduce Risk with Vitamin DMarch 23rd, 2020
CBD 101 Info You Can TrustMarch 8th, 2020
What are the health benefits of Hawaiian Spirulina?March 1st, 2020
Why You Need to supplement Vitamin CMarch 1st, 2020